MER PEDAGOGY has been empanneled for skills training by Post-Tsunami Sustainable Livelihoods Programme (PTSLP) under the aegis of IFAD to provide quality training and placements to coastal youth thus empower them build self reliant coastal communities in a sustainable manner.
- Orientation to enable industry experienced and inexperienced professionals work as a team
- Build on practical situations challenges and create ability to plan overcoming strategies
- Outlining in brief, re-training procedures that can be followed for the career progression
- For most Courses candidates will be given On Job training.
|Note: Age group 18 – 35 Years [Compulsory]
|8th, 10th & 12th Finished / even Discontinued Candidates.
|ITI / Diploma Candidates.
Techinical Skills Training
MER PEDAGOGY has identified 5 key skill programmes to suit the target group.
Telecommunications Technicians install, maintain and repair telecommunications equipment. The Telecommunications Technician program at MER PEDAGOGY emphasizes hands-on, practical training with equipment typically encountered in industry. Skills in this industry are in high demand.
Construction / Other Core Industry
The construction sector includes establishments that are primarily engaged in constructing, repairing renovating and maintaining buildings and engineering works. They sometimes work as sub-contractors for other companies. They may be engaged in large projects from start to finish, or working on part of a project
IT / BPO / Tele Caller
Customers expect more than an answer to their question, they want their problems solved quickly. The demand and supply for trained resources in IT / BPO & IT Enabled Services in India is ever expanding.
Soft Skills Training
Apart from imparting technical skills. We go further to provide Soft skills to all candidates attending our training program.
- Personality Development program
- Office Applications
- Employability Enhancement and Industrial Understanding
- Resume preparation / Interview skills / Group discussion
- Career Guidance